WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE LUJOVI S.C.A .. WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the LUJOVI S.C.A .. Website, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in their browser’s Cookie.
The email-marketing tools of LUJOVI S.C.A .. use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
WHY COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE IN LUJOVI S.C.A ..?
- “Analytical” cookies: For the purpose of periodic maintenance, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of “analytical” cookies for the collection of activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between navigation patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies for the maintenance of user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-managed areas provided. Its deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and are therefore cookies necessary for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the cookie list at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website may participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that result of interest. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content add-ons: This website can make use of content display add-ons, such as Google Maps to display geographical locations. Its use sometimes implies the referral of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the suppliers of these add-ons, and cannot be accessed by this website.
RELATIONSHIP AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSIVITY LEVELS:
The table that follows here outlines the cookies set out above, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some features of the Services will be disabled.
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY